Monday, August 10, 2009

Frist Day of art class called Fashion Illustration

I did not know what to expect coming in to the class. In the description of the class it said you need to have drawing skills. So I asked the teacher before I signed up for it if I would be ok to take the class since she had been a teacher for an other class I took and she said I would be fine. I have learned a lot of new things in how to draw a fashion figure. If if draw some outfits I will scan them in latter in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Is is fashion Illustration? Just curious (use spell check :) You will have to scan in your Chicago album and put is on your blog so I can see it better than I did on Skype. Miss you all lots, talk to you tomorrow night on video!! You will be able to see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, that class sounds very cool! hope to see you soon - Doug and I need to have you over and go out! Have a good week - Keri Cairney

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess