Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. I had a great christmas with my family today. I hope everyone had a great day with your fMILY too. I love my family and all the things I got from them. My brother got me Chanel number 5 and a book all about Chanel called The Gospel According to COCO Chanel. It looks like a great book. I can not wait to start reading it. From my fantastic sister I got theese really cool paintings of dresses made by someone she works with in Alaska. They are so cool. She also gave me her old mac labtop that she got fixed for me. I am using it right now. From my mom she gave me matching Juicy pants that match my jacket that I got in Chicago. She also gave me a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag the is huge and so cool. I love is it so much. My family is amzing. I have had a great day and hope you did too. Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess