Monday, July 20, 2009

Books about shopping


I have just realized that when you read a book about people who like to shop, they are most likely in debt. I wish that there were more books out about shoe, bags, fashion, shopping etc. I wish that the books were also not so romantic. I do not enjoy reading books that talk about sex. The books that I have read about fashion are Confessions of A Shopaholic, Summer at Tiffany, Shopaholic takes Manhattan, Shopaholic ties the Knot and Just Try It On. All of the shopaholic books are about being in debt and not paying off the debt. I am not saying that these books are bad because they are very good book. These books were the books that got me liking reading.The other books were very good. I liked them because they were different then most books.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie!

    I think it's good that the books talk about not "overspending money" because it's reality; money doesn't grow on trees! :) I'm glad that you're reading books you like though, I hope they keep writing them for you!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess