Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ikram and Scoop


Yesterday we went to scoop and Ikram. they are both very expensive. Scoop has the coolest shopping bags ever. I got a hot pink one. Scoop had a lot of designers that I had herd of. Ikram was amazing. Nothing was under 500 dollars. The Jason Wu stuff was amazing. All of the things in the store were breath taking. It turns out that the store owner is very good friends with Jason Wu. If you ever go to Chicago you have to go to both of these stores. It was so much fun to look at all of the things.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    It sounds like you are having a blast! I can't believe that the cheapest stuff is $500, that is ridiculous! We miss you lots and send both you and the Middlemas family our love. Happy shopping. Don't forget you are going to buy me a pair of shoes!

    Love you,
    Mom and Mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot I did not even buy myself a pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess