Friday, July 24, 2009

Shopped Till I Dropped!!


Today I went down town. It was fantastic day. We went all over downtown. We went to Scoop which was very cool. I got a sweet pink shopping bag from there. Then we spent like two hours at the Nordstrom's down town. I got a pair of very cool jeans, a black sweater, two cami's, two cute tanks that I can wear in the winter with sweaters and I got the best navy blue Juicy Couture zip up. I spent a lot of money today. We had lunch at the Grand Lux Cafe. it was fantastic. I had so much fun today. I can not wait for tomorrow. Thanks mom for letting me go and thanks to Jerri for letting me stay with you.

2 comments:

  1. Annie,
    It sounds like you are having a blast. A navy blue Juicy Jacket, that is so unlike you. What about the Jason Wu store? Was that cool...you have to write about it. I can't believe you bought that much stuff, you never spend money (do you have a homecoming dress yet?). We love you and miss you loads! Tell everyone we said hello, we will call you later today, but we should just chat through the blog since it is free and we don't have to worry about how long the text it.

    Love ya!

    Mags and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is so cute it was a little more then I thought it would be because the ones for less money did not come in my size. the back of the jacket is the best. It has a big J on the back. It is also very soft. Jerri helped me buy most of the things. I will not get a homecoming dress because I will not have enough money after I get some shoes. Plus I did not see a lot of dresses. I want this purse that is 300 and sum dollars but I will not jet it. it is so cute it is a Marc by Marc and is bright blue. I will call Maggie's phone because I herd it is free from Chris. I love you lots.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess