Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicago

I am going to Chicago in a few days. When I am there I will blog about the stores that I will visit. I am expecting to go to a lot of cute boutiques. I hope to go to one that is called Ikram it is on Rush and sells Jason Wu. I am also hoping to go to one called Scoop. I want to go there because it has really cool shopping bags. If you know of any that are down town I would love to here what they are called.

I hope everyone is enjoying reading my blog. If you are reading my blog I would Love to read your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are going to get to spend time with Jerri in the big city! You are going to have a blast! Get some super cool shoes for yourself since I can't afford any for me!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Princess

Fashion Princess